This is a set of 6 images of the hands of a Zimbabwean holding some of their coins and notes. In most African countries cash is still king, though some are moving towards card and mobile money transactions. In some regions of the continent you'll get a significant discount in shops, if you bring cash due to the cash supply shortages.
Here are some specs for this image pack:
- The images in this set are all in JPG format
- These images can be downloaded for free and used for any project you want (commercial or non commercial projects)
- The files a little over 60MB in total
- Each image has estimated dimensions around 6016px by 4000px
You don't need a premium/ paid Stock Providers account to get these stock images. Use these free images to test out our products and know what to expect, should you choose to subscribe. When you're ready to subscribe for a premium account the upgrade plans are as follows.
Our subscription models:
1. Monthly plan ($15) - Limited access
2. Annual plan ($90) - Most recommended
3. Life time access ($300) - Once off
Please read our Terms and Conditions for more information, the prices above are subject to change without notice. Any such changes will not affect those who have already paid.